Does your Link Officer deserve an award for promoting evidence-informed practice across your organisation? We want you to submit nominations for our annual Link Officer Awards.
Every year we celebrate the work of the Link Officers who work hard to support learning and development, and champion evidence-informed practice. If your organisation's Link Officer has an enthusiastic approach to the role, works hard to disseminate resources and strives to improve engagement, then this is a fantastic opportunity to have their hard work recognised.
The winners will be showcased in our bulletins, blogs and on social media. Previous winners have included examples of:
- Adapting learning and development activities to enable virtual learning using Research in Practice resources.
- Always being available to assist colleagues with any queries and offer a helping hand.
- Contributing to the Research in Practice network by sharing work with Partners at other organisations.
- Disseminating and embedding Research in Practice resources and news to staff across all levels of the organisation.
- Proactively working with Account Managers, Strategic Champions and Principal Social Workers to improve practice and engagement.
- Successfully encouraging colleagues to create online accounts and use the website independently.
Nominations are being accepted from across the Research in Practice Partner network and we look forward to receiving yours. In particular we’d love to hear examples of how your Link Officer has improved your practice, or practice across your organisation.
Winners will be announced at our Link Officers’ Annual Meeting (LOAM) and as a thankyou for your support, if your nomination goes on to win an award then we will send you a goody bag of Research in Practice resources.
Deadline for adults nominations - 4 October.
Deadline for children & families nominations - 1 November.