We are running online information and 'signpost' sessions to help raise awareness of what Research in Practice offers and how it can help you and your colleagues.
The online information sessions, hosted on Microsoft Teams, will:
- Introduce Research in Practice and learning available.
- Demonstrate how to set up a Research in Practice account to access learning and record continuing professional development (CPD).
- Encourage reflection on how to use resources to support evidence-informed practice with children and families, young people and adults.
- Provide an overview of a specific topic with key messages and information about further resources you might find useful.
These sessions are ideal if your organisation is considering joining Research in Practice, you are new to Research in Practice and want to raise awareness amongst colleagues, or if you are a longer-term Partner and want to refresh the message or reach specific groups of staff.
Sessions will take place on the first Wednesday of every month and will run between 12:00-13:15. Each session has up to 250 places on a first come first serve basis. No booking required, simply follow the link on the day.
Upcoming online information and signpost sessions
Please note - These include a signpost session, to attend the signpost session only please join with the link at 12:40 promptly.
- 12:00-13:15, 2 February 2022 – Signpost session on supervision.
- 12:00-13:15, 2 March 2022 – Signpost session on emotional resilience.
- 12:00-13:15, 6 April 2022 – Signpost session on reflective practice.
- 12:00-13:15, 4 May 2022 – Signpost session on analysis.
- 12:00-13:15, 1 June 2022 – Signpost session on professional curiosity (children & families).
- 12:00-13:15, 6 July 2022 – Signpost session on professional curiosity (adults)
- 12:00-13:15, 7 September 2022 – Signpost session on strengths-based practice (adults).
- 12:00-13:15, 5 October 2022 – Signpost session on human rights (adults).
- 12:00-13:15, 2 November 2022 – Signpost session on stories and genograms (children & families).
- 12:00-13:15, 1 February 2023 – Signpost session on trauma-informed practice (children & families).
If you have any questions, then please contact us or your Research in Practice Account Manager.