Access to research and policy articles, case law and legal updates, as well as discounted publications.
Aimed at those working to improve the lives of children, young people, adults, carers and communities, individual subscription offers access to:
- Case Law and Legal Summaries – analysis of selected cases and their implications for practice.
- Policy – updates on important policy activity.
- Research updates – themed updates on key research, summarised for practice readership.
- Multimedia materials – podcasts, videos and animations.
- Five hardcopy publications of your choice (30% off further hardcopy publications).
Individual subscription can offer independent social workers, locum staff or foster carers/adopters learning resources to support their practice.
Children and families: £126.50 a year.
Adults: £126.50 a year.